2 Exciting 2 Be Boring

Hello, Weight Watchers! Did you identify any situations this week where you might be eating, but not truly hungry? Using Reframing to find alternatives to overeating saves calories, guilt, and can help alleviate the actual problem - amazing!

I eat when I’m angry,
I eat when I’m sad,
I eat when I’m tired,
I eat when I’m glad,
I eat between meals,
I eat bedtime snacks,
I eat from fine china,
Or from paper sacks.
I eat sitting down,
I eat on the run,
I eat when I read,
I eat just for fun,
I eat when I’m pressured,
I eat to relax,
I eat when it’s time
To pay income tax.
I eat while I’m cooking,
I eat at mealtime,
Now this question you ask
(interrupting my rhyme)
Do I eat when hungry?
I really can’t say……
I do not recall
Ever getting that way

FALL $5 SNACK SALE!
From October 4 - 24, all Mini Bars, Oatmeal, and Smoothies are on sale for just $5 per box! This is a great time to try out the new White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie or Red Velvet Mini Bars! This is a great time to stock up - please complete a Product Order Form and e-mail it to me at least one day prior to your meeting to ensure product availability. I will have your order totaled and bagged at your meeting for your convenience!

♫ ♪♫♪ ARTICLES OF NOTE ♫ ♪♫♪
Boredom, with food or the Program, can eat away at our motivation. This week, we will discuss the importance of avoiding boredom with our food and activity choices and explore new ideas for re-energizing our weight-control efforts. Continually discovering new ideas for shaking up our exercise and eating routines can boost our success!

Have a great week, everyone! I'll see you at your meeting!

Cyndi

Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.
--Cecil Beaton

Halloween tips:

*Buy candy you do not like and give that out

*Bag up candy in small treat bags so it is not loose and more tempting

*Have a plan for leftover candy ‑ bring to work ‑ send to school ‑ send to work with someone else - throw away

*Don't stay at home ‑ go to the movies or go out

*Figure out a plan ‑ look up how many points a favorite candy is and work it into your day as a treat


Halloween Candy POINTS Values

No comments: