TFL OF THE WEEK
Asserting can help you to ask for what you need without disregarding the other person's needs and rights.
- What do you need and who can help you with it?
- Check for the balance between your needs and wants and those of the other person involved.
- Stand/sit tall and confident.
- Use straight talk to ask for what you need.
DECLARE YOUR THINDEPENDENCE!
This week, I want you to use the Asserting tool to declare YOUR Thindependence! You ARE worth it! You CAN do this!
I found two versions of the Declaration of Thindependence and liked them both so much, that I am including them here. I encourage you to complete them and use them to help remind you of what goals you are trying to reach, why you want to achieve them, and why you are worth the effort.
ETOOLS TIP
If you have the Monthly Pass, have you accessed your free eTools account? If you are not a MP member, you can subscribe to eTools using the access code on the red card in your Week One kit. The Plan Manager has an entire section dedicated to healthier summer celebration foods! (Sign in, click on Find & Explore, click on Special Occasions, then choose Summer, Picnic, or Memorial Day.)
ARTICLES OF NOTE
- Independence Day Picnic and Barbecue Guide
- Hungry Girl Goes...In Search of Red, White, and Blue Foods!
- Food for Thought
Have a great week, everyone!
Cyndi
Rub it Down: Spice Mixes for Grilling
Tired of Burgers?
No comments:
Post a Comment