LOSE FOR GOOD
I had my dates wrong when I explained the program to some of you last week - I'm sorry! This week's weigh-in is the first one to count towards your Lose for Good donation. This is also a great time to start thinking about a personal donation goal, if you would like to participate.
Danville members - we will be making donations to Sheltering Wings, a domestic violence shelter in Danville. Their website contains a donation Wish List that they update monthly. A representative from Sheltering Wings will be attending our Oct 15 meeting to collect our donations - let's give her a great welcome!
WEIGHT WATCHERS WANTS YOU!
If you are Lifetime at goal or near becoming Lifetime at goal, please consider joining us for one of our Employment Information Sessions. Weight Watchers offers a flexible schedule (work as little as one meeting per week!), great discounts on products, free eTools, great training opportunities, and the chance to really make a difference in someone's life. There are openings for Leaders and Receptionists right now!
- Brownsburg Fire Training Center, Sept 11 at 7pm
- St. Thomas More Church - Mooresville, Sept 12 at 9:30am
- Zero POINTS Value Condiments, Relishes, and Salsa
- Zero POINTS Value Pasta Sauces
- Zero POINTS Value Salads
- A Big Loss - But an Even Bigger Gain!
Have a great week, everyone!
Cyndi
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
--William Ernest Henley
No comments:
Post a Comment